Announcements / News
BNP Paribas Real Estate Czech Republic has recently secured the property and leasing management of the prestigious properties 23, 25 and 27 Na Příkopě in the centre of Prague. The properties, located on Prague’s most important shopping street were recently acquired by the French pension fund ERAFP, which invested through LaSalle Investment Management acting on behalf of ERAFP.
In total €540 million were transacted in real estate during Q2 2016
in the Czech Republic. In the first six months of 2016 the
investment transaction volume amounted to €970 million.
BNP Paribas Real Estate Czech Republic has produced with the Polish and Hungarian Research teams a new publication Mature Offices in the CEE region.
Welcome to BNP Paribas RE APM CR
We speak one language and our goals are the same as yours:
- To improve the performance of your real estate portfolio
- To increase rental income of your properties
- To maintain the quality of construction of your buildings
- To optimize the cost-structure of your investments
- To provide best-quality services to your tenants
- To provide individual reporting to international standards
- Market surveys
- Property Management
- Property valuations
- Fit-out works co-ordination
- Facility Management
- Financial Management
- Fiscal Management
- Legal Management